November 2018 will draw together the networks of community leaders and educators in Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander education to share stories, experiences and ideas.
This bi-ennial event is a calendar highlight for those working in Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander education. NATSIEC 2015 included over 700 delegates and 70 presentations.
Who will attend
NATSIEC has an established audience made up of diverse people working or interested in the field of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander education, including:
• Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander community workers
• Educators from the public, private and tertiary sectors
• Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander students
• Students with an interest in Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander education
• Government and private sector employees
• maintain a high profile during the lead-up, during and after NATSIEC
• demonstrate your organisations commitment to the sector
• reach and engage with delegates over three days
• market your organisation to the people who need and use your services
• develop key relationships
To discuss your requirements, please contact All Occasions Group on 08 8125 2200 or email@example.com.